ACT-C8: Corvette C8 Coupe Active Wing
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING...
“The Corvette C8 Z06 sounds like a supercar, looks like a supercar, and now will act like a supercar with active aero from Victor Racing” – MotorBiscuit“Victor Racing’s active aero can morph in real-time, adjusting to the car’s needs, which is present in super and hypercars and perfected on the F1 world stage” – MotorBiscuit“
Victor Racing’s Active Aero Wing lands the Chevrolet Corvette C8 in the company of cars like the Lamborghini Huracan Performante, the La Ferrari, and the Pagani Huayra” - MotorBiscuit“
With the Active Aero Wing from Victor Racing, the Corvette is now getting equipment and performance normally reserved for cars priced at $1M” - MotorBiscuit“
Victor Racing’s Chevrolet Corvette C8 wing is surprisingly affordable” – MotorBiscuit“
The advanced active aero wing from Victor Racing could be perfect for C8 owners looking to eke out as much performance on the track as possible” – Carscoop
“The Active Aero Wing from Victor Racing is designed to provide self-adjusting levels of downforce, giving C8 Corvette customers optimal performance at any speed” – GM Authority
“Victor Racing’s Active Aero For C8 Corvette Will Be A Game Changer…and is set to take the C8 Corvette to the next level of performance.” – CarBuzz
Victor Racing Announces Active Aero for the Corvette C8
The new ACT-C8 Smart Active Wing is a 70” carbon fiber airfoil controlled by dual fast-acting actuators for variable downforce. Just connect 12v power and the onboard sensors and software will automatically position the wing for five different positions including: DRS, Downforce 1, Downforce 2, Downforce 3, and Aerobraking from one of the three user programmable presets.
Traditional rear wings and spoilers do provide additional stability and styling, but at a price. Namely, the attack angle of the wing is static, at lower speeds it may not generate enough downforce, while at higher speeds, it may create too much drag. This compromise will in essence, provide insufficient stability at lower speeds and also reduce the top speed of the vehicle. An active aero wing can self-adjust, in real-time, to provide the perfect amount of downforce to keep the car balanced and stable at all times, providing maximum performance.
· 70" Carbon Fiber airfoil
· Dual fast-acting heavy load actuators
· Built-in CPU with GPS, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope sensors
· Software algorithms for automatic airfoil control
· User definable speeds for positions of the airfoil within each of the three presets
· Smart feature allows you to set the amount of G-Force needed before aerobraking is initiated. This allows you to decrease your speed when needed for better control of your car yet only have the wing go into aerobraking position when you press down hard for actual braking.
· Multiple Modes - Demo, Manual, and Automatic. Demo mode will automatically move the wing for display at car meets and events. Manual Mode allows you to manually override the programmed presets to move the wing into any of the positions you like in real-time. Automatic Mode is the normal operating mode where the built-in computer and sensors control the wing per the settings you have programmed.
· Optional steering wheel mountable button for manual control over the DRS function. Just like in F1, when pressed, the wing will flatten out to the DRS position to decrease drag and increase top speed.
· Easy installation - just provide 12v power, no need to tap into car wiring harness
The new PS100 ultra low-drag airfoil sets a new standard for performance.
Introducing the new Victor Racing™ PS100™ Ultra Low-Drag Professional Series Airfoil. A revolutionary 6-layer design that’s guaranteed to speeds up to 200mph. Designed to break world records, the extremely aerodynamic shape will dramatically increase the top speed of any vehicle while still providing substantial downforce needed for the car.
The PS100 revolutionary six-layer design consists of 2 layers of fiberglass mesh and 4 layers of 3D dry carbon fiber that is then baked in an autoclave. Compared to the competitors which are normally a layer of fiberglass mesh with a single layer of carbon fiber, the PS100 Wing is in a class of its own.
In recent testing using a Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang at the Circuit of the Americas track in Austin, TX. The car gained over 10 mph in top speed on the back straight using the GT350T Smart Active System equipped with the PS100 airfoil over a stock static wing.
Many cars today are restricted in their maximum top speed due to the excessive downforce and drag a traditional static wing can produce or even an active wing with a traditional airfoil. The Smart Active Aero systems from Victor Racing when used in combination with the new PS100 airfoil solves this problem, which means that virtually every world speed record is now up for grabs.
“Typically, airfoils are designed as a compromise between stability and drag therefore, using these wings typically robs you of your top speed. The PS100 is specifically designed to provide the downforce needed for stability in addition to regaining the top speed of the vehicle making them faster than normally possible.” - Victor Wong. CEO, Victor Racing
Victor Racing plans to offer the ACT-C8 Smart Active Wing for all models of the Corvette C8 including the new Z06 and future unreleased models.
Professional Installation Recommended
Please note we recommend professional installation of our Aero Wings.
Warranty and Return Policy
All Victor Racing products come with a one (1) year warranty against defects and failures when used within prescribed parameters. Our smart active aero products are custom-built and not eligible for return. If the products are defective we reserve the option to repair or replace the product.