PS100: 70" Professional Series Airfoil Upgrade
NEW VICTOR RACING AIRFOIL IS DESIGNED TO BREAK WORLD RECORDS.
The new PS100 ultra low-drag airfoil sets a new standard for performance.
Introducing the new Victor Racing™ PS100™ Ultra Low-Drag Professional Series Airfoil. A revolutionary 6-layer design that’s guaranteed to speeds up to 200mph. Designed to break world records, the extremely aerodynamic shape will dramatically increase the top speed of any vehicle while still providing substantial downforce needed for the car.
The PS100 revolutionary six-layer design consists of 2 layers of fiberglass mesh and 4 layers of 3D dry carbon fiber that is then baked in an autoclave. Compared to the competitors which are normally a layer of fiberglass mesh with a single layer of carbon fiber, the PS100 Wing is in a class of its own.
In recent testing using a Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang at the Circuit of the Americas track in Austin, TX. The car gained over 10 mph in top speed on the back straight using the GT350T Smart Active System equipped with the PS100 airfoil over a stock static wing.
Many cars today are restricted in their maximum top speed due to the excessive downforce and drag a traditional static wing can produce or even an active wing with a traditional airfoil. The Smart Active Aero systems from Victor Racing when used in combination with the new PS100 airfoil solves this problem, which means that virtually every world speed record is now up for grabs.
“Typically, airfoils are designed as a compromise between stability and drag therefore, using these wings typically robs you of your top speed. The PS100 is specifically designed to provide the downforce needed for stability in addition to regaining the top speed of the vehicle making them faster than normally possible.” - Victor Wong. CEO, Victor Racing
“Active aero is the future of racing and Victor Racing produces amazing track tested results already. The gains on track due to Victor Racing’s smart active aero are stunning. Static just can't compete.”- Jack Harmon.
· 70" Carbon Fiber airfoil with carbon fiber endbells
· Can be upgraded to various products Victor Racing offers
· 6-layer design comprised of 2 layers of Fiberglass Mesh and 4 layers of 3D dry carbon fiber that is all then baked in an autoclave
· Airfoil only weighs 11 lbs
· Elogated teardrop shape allows the car to regain it's top speed when used with a Victor Racing Smart Active System. The airfoil can be flattened for ultra-low drag at higher speeds.
· Wide surface (12" chord) to create substantial downforces, that usually exceed what is needed for the car, allowing for finetuning of the precise amount of downforce needed at all times.
· Guranteed for up to 200mph when used with a Victor Racing Smart Active System
· Easy installation
· 1 Year warranty and support
Professional Installation Recommended
Please note we recommend professional installation of our Aero Wings.
Warranty and Return Policy
All Victor Racing products co