STAT-C8: 70" Corvette C8 HTC Wing
We will start shipping production models the week of June 28, 2021. Orders will be filled on a first come first served basis.
The STAT-C8 is the first carbon fiber wing specifically designed for the C8 Corvette Hard Top Convertible (HTC). Inspired by the C8.R racing cars, the STAT-C8 brings styling and aggressiveness, which blend perfectly together with any C8 Corvette.
· 70" Carbon Fiber airfoil with aluminum endbells
· Adjustable attack angle settings
· Four oversized foot pads and ½” billet aluminum support arms
· Structural reinforcement brackets for rear trunk lid hinges
· Structural reinforcement for the rear trunk top lip
· Stainless steel hardware for maximum strength and anti-rust properties
· Rubber gaskets for waterproofing and anti-scratching for the foot pads
· Perfect height for aerodynamic
· Track tested up to 140mph
· Optional factory spoiler delete using our New C8 Vortex Generator fins, which covers up the holes left by the spoiler and adds aerodynamic functionality
· Easy installation, no measurements needed
· 1 Year warranty and support
The 70" carbon fiber airfoil is light yet strong, providing superior performance on the road, highway, or racetrack. The aluminum endbells are the perfect size and shape to help provide downforce, while reducing drag. The aircraft-grade aluminum used can be painted, wrapped, or even powder-coated to provide a durable accent finish to your C8. Three different attack angles are available from nearly flat to aggressive.
Oversized foot pads combined with 1/2" billet aluminum support arms provide a rock-solid foundation to support the wing and minimize vibrations. Custom structural reinforcement brackets are coupled with the trunk lid hinges on the inside of the decklid to provide additional support and rigidity for the high-strength stainless steel bolts to lock into. Additional structual support inserts are provided for placement around the sides and back of the top of the trunk lip to provide additional ridgidity to support the trunk lid. This mounting system forms the basis of the STAT-C8 HTC and is track-tested up to 140mph, performing flawlessly and without any damage to the C8’s rear deck.
Professional Installation Recommended
Please note we recommend professional installation of our Aero Wings.
Warranty and Return Policy
All Victor Racing products come with a one (1) year warranty against defects and failures when used within prescribed parameters. Our smart active aero products are custom-built and not eligible for return. If the products are defective we reserve the option to repair or replace the product.