TRK1 Builder's Kit
PRODUCT AWARDS: The SEMA Show 2019 Award Winner
PRESS HONORS: "The Coolest Thing...At SEMA This Year" - Jalopnik (11/05/2019)
The TRK1 Builder's Kit is designed specifically for custom builders who require all the necessary parts to create a Smart Active Aero Wing for their build without the need for the supports or airfoil. The kit is based on our TRK1 wing and includes the following:
· Controller with LED and programming buttons
· Mechanical component enclosure with dual actuators
· Complete electronics package
· Firmware and software
· 30" actuator cables (2pc)
· Built-in computer system
· Built-in power supply
· GPS, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, and other sensors
· User definable speeds for positions of the airfoil within each of the three presets
· Innovative smart feature allows you to set the amount of G-Force needed before aerobraking is initiated. This allows you to decrease your speed when needed for better control of your car but only have the wing go into aerobraking position when you press down hard for actual braking.
· Multiple Modes - Demo, Manual, and Automatic. Demo mode will automatically move the wing for display at car meets and events. Manual Mode allows you to manually override the programmed presets to move the wing into any of the positions you like in real-time. Automatic Mode is the normal operating mode where the built-in computer and sensors control the wing per the settings you have programmed.
· Built-in storage memory
· Mini USB port for future upgrades
· General instructions on how to integrate the kit with you build
Weight: Approximately 15 lbs
The Mechanical Enclosure can be mounted with or without the mounting plate. For remote location placement of the Mechanical Enclosure, longer actuator cables can be used. Other mounting brackets, plates, or washers can be used instead of the mounting plate, which can be specific to your build requirements.
Optional airfoil supports and different length actuator cables are available in the pull down menus to the right.
Please note total height is about 2" higher than the support height due to additional parts in the mounting structure. Controller box containing actuators can be place away from the airfoil using longer actuator cables. Custom supports and cables not offered as standard options are available. Contact us with your specific requirements. Sales@VictorRacing.com
Watch the Victor Racing SEMA Product Video Here:
Jalopnik's Article About Victor Racing's Active Aero Products:
Professional Installation Recommended
Please note we recommend professional installation of our Smart Active Aero Wings.
Warranty and Return Policy
All Victor Racing products come with a one (1) year warranty against defects and failures when used within prescribed parameters. Our smart active aero products are custom-built and not eligible for return. If the products are defective we reserve the option to repair or replace the product.